SCRA Online Application Form 2014 SCRA 2014 Exam:-
This Special Class Railway Apprentices examination 2014 is conducting by Union Public Service Commission in the Indian Railways. Get more information on www.upsc.gov.in Candidates who were waiting to apply for this post are requested to apply online to make their career in public sector. Candidates are advised that before applying for this post they should read the Details of SCRA 2014. The whole criteria of recruitment are as follows. The Notification of SCRA 2014 exam date will provide you shortly in our website. We will also provide you important links that help you in preparation of Exams.
Indian Railways is one of the important part of the Indian Government. It is known for employing candidates every year in the various departments. Every year, lakhs of students appear for Railway Recruitment Board exam for getting railway jobs. The board has recruited over thousands unemployed people through recruitment process. All those vacancies available in the Special Class Railway Apprentices 2014 in Mechanical Department.
Pattern of SCRA exam 2014:-
The examination will be conducted in the two phases:
Phase I:- It consists of the entrance examination. The Entrance examination SCRA will be of 600 marks. The Phase-I paper will conclude the following fields:
- General Ability: It will conclude all fields of English, general knowledge, psychological test. This will contain total 200 marks.
- Physical Science: It will conclude all fields of Physics; chemistry. This will contain total 200 marks.
- Mathematics: This will contain total 200 marks.
- Go to website www.upsc.gov.in
- Click to fill on-line application for the post being applied for.
- Fill on-line application.
- Accept the filled up on-line application.
- Auto generated registration number will appear on on-line application form.
- Save and print out the on-line application. Note down your registration number for future reference.
- Now go again to above named website.
- lick to download your customized Bank Challan form.
- Mention your auto generated registration no. in specified column and press enter.
- Select the option of customized bank challan, Triplicate customized Bank Challan will appear. Take print out of the same.
- Deposit the same duly filled with requisite application fee in any SBI branch. Bank will give a journal no. on the Challan. Now go to the above named website and click on enter on Bank Challan deposit details and
- Now write the same journal no. on the printed copy of on-line application. Enclose all relevant documents as well as original copy of Challan and post the same.
Keep watching this site. We will provide the Study Material SCRA 2014 to our viewers or we will provide you important links.