NBE FMGE 29th September 2013 Result 2013 www.natboard.nic.in:-
FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Exam)MCI(Medical Exam of India) SCREENING TEST 2013 Result Download exam held on 29 Sept 2013. FMGE MCI TEST 2013 Cut Off Download exam held on 2013 FMGE MCI SCREENING EXAM 2013. The FMGE-Screening Test has been introduced by the Screening Test Regulations 2002. As per the regulations, “An Indian citizen possessing a primary medical qualification awarded by any medical institution outside India who is desirous of getting provisional or Permanent registration with the Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council on or after 15.03.2002 shall have to qualify a screening test conducted by the prescribed authority for that purpose as per the provisions of section 13 of the Act. www.natboard.edu.in is the official website for detailed information.
For details of the scheme of examination, eligibility criteria, Expected Result FMGE 2013 fee structure and application forms, candidates are advised to refer to the information bulletin cum application downloaded 27 May, 2013 onwards from the website or obtained on cash payment of Rs 750/- from selected branches of Indian Bank from 03rd June, 2013 onwards
Application Submission FMGE 2013:
Application form along with examination fee receipt was submitted to the office of NBE on 30th June, 2013. Last date of submission of application with late fee was 12th July, 2013. You can download the Expected Merit FMGE Exam on internet.
Important Dates FMGE Exam:-
Online submission of Application : 27th May, 2013
Selected Branches of Indian Bank: 03rd June, 2013
Last date for Receipt of Application Forms: 30th June, 2013
Last date for Receipt of Application Forms (with late fees): 12th July, 2013
Dispatch of Admit Cards is likely to begin: Last week of Aug: 2013
Date of Exam: 29th Sept., 2013 (Sunday)
- Photocopy of Foreign Medical Qualification certificate, Attested by Indian Embassy and then attested by a Gazetted Officer of India.
- Copy of latest passport size photograph, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer. Photocopy of Eligibility Certificate issued by MCI, attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Photocopy of Passport, attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Photocopy of 10 + 2 certificate & Marks Sheet (with Biology, Physics & Chemistry), attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Mock Test Paper FMGE 2013 can be downloaded on different website on internet.
All candidates can refer the official website www.natboard.edu.in. This is the exam by which doctors studies outside the country can make their degrees equivalent with the Indian universities.